Thursday, February 7, 2008

Mildly Interesting...

I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised, but a good PSA can be hard to find!

I went looking for some updated web PSAs (Public Service Announcements) to put on the http://www.nasrp.com/ website. I was actually kind of surprised that so few charitable organizations spend the time to make this information available to web sites!

The American Red Cross website has the best selection that I was able to find. The presentation of their PSAs makes it very easy to select their banner ads to be displayed. The American Heart Association also has a fairly large selection of PSAs.

What about other organizations? Not so many. Certainly some organizations that I would like to support do not seem to have any web banner PSAs available.

To any large charitable organization that doesn't offer web PSAs today, I recommend that you take a look at what's available from the American Red Cross to see what you are missing!

No comments: